Welcome to Getworldideas!
The Get World Ideas Website is available at https://getworldideas.com/ and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
We imply that you agree these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Getworldideas any longer.
Cookies are used by the website to enhance your online experience. You consented to the usage of the necessary cookies by accessing Getworldideas.
A web page server stores a text file called a cookie on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can neither run programs on your computer nor spread infections. Only a web server on the domain that issued the cookie to you can read cookies that have been specifically assigned to you.
The intellectual property rights to all of the content on Getworldideas, unless otherwise specified, are owned by Get World Ideas and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access material from Getworldideas for your own private use.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Getworldideas
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Getworldideas
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Getworldideas
- Redistribute content from Getworldideas
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
On specific pages of this website, users have the option to post and discuss thoughts and information. Before they appear on the internet, Comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by Get World Ideas. The thoughts and opinions expressed in comments do not represent those of Get World Ideas, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter. Get World Ideas is not responsible for the Comments or any liabilities, damages, or expenses that may be related to their use, posting, or presence on this website, to the fullest extent authorized by law.
Get World Ideas reserves the right to review all of the Comments and to remove any Comments that are deemed offensive, inappropriate, or that otherwise violate these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By submitting your comments, you give Get World Ideas a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, alter, and give permission to others to do the same in any and all forms, media, or formats.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These groups are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following criteria: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its goods and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be taken into consideration and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have a history of problems with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Get World Ideas; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page provided that the link complies with the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any manner; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by us of the linking party or any of its products or services; and (c) it is reasonable for the linking party’s website.
You must contact Get World Ideas by email if you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. Your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website in the following ways:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, you are not permitted to utilize Get World Ideas’ logo or any other works of art for linking purposes.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. No link(s) should be shown on any website that could be seen as defamatory, obscene, or unlawful, or that violates, encourages the violation of, or infringes upon, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights:
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to at any time change these terms and conditions as well as its linking policy. You consent to abide by and comply with the following by consistently linking to our website.
Removal of links from our website:
You are welcome to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but neither we nor you are bound to comply.
The accuracy of the material on this website is not guaranteed by us. We do not guarantee the website’s correctness or completeness, nor do we guarantee that the information on the website will always be current.
We disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions with regard to our website and the use of our website to the fullest extent authorized by law. This disclaimer in no way:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The disclaimer’s liability restrictions and restrictions on liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous sentence; and (b) govern all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including liabilities originating in contract, in tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.